Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Just want to take time out today and wish you all a very happy thanksgiving. There is so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful to all of my family and friends and the outstanding support and love they give me. Because of their encouragement i finally got back to school this year, and couldn't be happier, I have a home, a family who loves me, amazing friends, a job, doing good in school, and all my fellow sisters at the Lakehouse. I love spending time on the Lakehouse, its so cool to be part of such a tightnit community of christian fangirls. God has definitly blessed me. Remember especially today to count your blessings and thank those important in your life.Hope you all have a blessed thanksgiving God bless all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Comments are appreciated please keep it clean. Thanks for Commenting